1. Final Cut Pro Project Setup
2. Creating a "Beat Track" in Soundtrack Pro
3. Making the Rough Edit in Final Cut Pro
4. Fine Tuning the Rough Cut
5. Creating a Score in Soundtrack Pro
6. Effects and Mixing the Score
7. Color Project Set-up
8. Primary Contrast Adjustments
9. Primary Color Balance
10. Secondary Adjustments
11. Working with Vignettes and Finishing
12. Basic Text Roundtrip with Final Cut Pro and Motion
13. Text Templates with Final Cut Pro and Motion
14. Finishing Final Cut Pro Sequences in Motion
15. Working with Final Cut Pro Sequences in Motion
16. DVD Menus in Motion
17. Finishing 3D Loops in Motion
18. Adding Filters and Blend Modes in Motion
19. Creating DVD Overlays in Motion
20. Exporting for DVD in Motion
21. Basic Disk Setup in DVD Studio Pro
22. *Bonus* Converting Pal DVD to NTSC
Review from Ken Stones Review Site
Focusing on the editors actual workflow as they go from Final Cut Pro to Soundtrack and back again before round-tripping to Color, Motion and DVD Studio Pro, narrator Ernie Schaeffer sets and keeps the perfect pace and demeanor as he sets about bringing you through a Swiss Tourism project that calls for the use of all the applications of Final Cut Studio.
Final Cut Studio HD Workflow is presented as a Flash based seminar, with 22 individual chapters containing varying numbers of sub chapters.
..For those somewhat new to Final Cut Studio and the editing tools that Final Cut Pro offers, this disc serves to demonstrate the use of the slip, slide, roll and ripple tools in as clear a manner as I have seen. .. Very clear instructions and explanations are a highlight of this DVD.
All applications within Final Cut Studio 2 are incorporated in creating and finishing the DVDs learning project.
..if we could all have our way we would chose a one on one expert to teach us. Not always having this opportunity, a DVD tutorial such as Final Cut Studio HD Workflow may be the next best thing. It encourages you to look at the bigger picture of all that Final Cut Studio can do for you and how properly round-tripping between Studio's applications is to your advantage. ...I look forward to seeing their other DVD tutorials. I'm certainly impressed with this one.