Brown it hue saturation or color balance
How in the world do I get it to be brown? I mean do I only have those colors for the choices? Please answer me.
vegita: you have given no reference to "it". What are you doing?
Here are a couple ways to get something to be brown
1) Hue/Saturation, click colourize and change the Hue to brown
2) Pick a brown from your colour swatch (or cusom make a brown), make a new layer, fill it with the colour, and set the mode to colour
3) Make a brown layer under the layer you want colourized and turn the top layer blending to luminosity
4) Image>Adjust gradient map and change the gradient to brown and whatever you like
5) Go to levels and lighten Red and Green
6) Go to curves and lighten Red and Green
7) Go to colour balance and lighten your Red and Green
8) Go to Image>Variations and pick more red and more yellow
Will one of these do?
They should do and I meant to say "in" not it. sorry