Hi there,

As you can see, this is my first and possibly only post on this forum. I'm not sure I have posted in the right place; please feel free to move my thread elsewhere if not correct.

I am not at all interested in learning how to use photoshop. I have tried in the past and, to put it bluntly, I am too dumb. That is where you come in. I have some Photos which I took of some paintings I own. I took the photos against a green screen and shot free hand. The pictures are not %100 square. I have cropped the images, but still a green background remains, which I would Like removed digitally. I would then like to digitally change the angle of the picture to produce square image. A couple of my shots need some color work done, and the all need to be set against a backgraound of more appropriate color and finnished in the size to meet the resolution of my monitor. I am looking for the biggest possiple reproduction of the images that can fit the screen.

I am willing to negotiate with someone who can do this work. Please reply in thread.

Thank you

X
psylutions ltd