Thread: Adwords help - quality score

Adwords help - quality score

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there was any adwords wizzards that could offer me a helping hand.

I am currently trying to increase the quality score of a key word [fire rated downlights] as an exact match on this page Fire Rated Downlights. I am currently obtaining a quality score of 7/10. I have tried making the landing page as relevant as possible with trying to mirror the ad content in the landing page description meta tags.

If someone could help me increase this quality score I would be most grateful.

Kind regards,

Elliot

Since posting this last message, after playing around with my landing page text and meta tags I did have a day of 10/10 relevance, however without changing anything it has now fallen back to 7/10. Does anyone know why it may have fallen again?

Barrista
    I'm definitely not a wizard but I looked at your first post but had nothing relevant to add, it looks like you're doing pretty much everything you can with the organics. The only thing I can think of to explain the dip might be how frequently you're updating content? From what I undertsand, if there are two similar sites with simlar organics, the last one updated will score higher, not sure though, I'm still fairly new to Adwords and scratching my head trying to figure out all of the contributing factors.
    Cheers, Frank