Thread: "Best" media player for Windows?

"Best" media player for Windows?

For years, I've used VLC and haven't thought about it.
    It just works. I've never used any "settings" in it other than play and pause.

However, I'm not sure if it uses "all the features of my ATI 6850."
    Presuming that my ATI 6850 has any features that make video playback "better."

Should I blissfully and ignorantly keep using VLC ? I don't really have anything bad to say about it; I just don't know if I could get something better; and "get something better" would include a large helping of me not having to dick with it to get it to perform.
    Cheers for a any advice .

I only use vlc, it's really served me well so far, it's light and it doesn't annoy me with any useless extras Plus it's French like me I guess I haven't tried anything else because I'm happy with that program.

A friend recommended I use this, no problem now, of course, hope to have better software. I like new things.

I’ve always found VLC adequate, so I’ve never really thought about it. Hope you don’t mind if I keep an eye on your post here to see if you get any feedback. Hopefully we can both get some information!

I've always like VLC because it's compatible with everything. Is it just me, or does 'seeking' through songs and movies always lag terribly though?

A friend recommended I use this, no problem now, of course, hope to have better software. I like new things.

Last edited by zohanx747; 02-09-2014 at 09:32 AM.