Thread: Halo. :) I'm new here...

Halo. :) I'm new here...

Hi guys,

This may be a little late, but just realized that I haven't formally introduced myself yet.

I'm Dear Daniel, The Endearing Designer.

I actually joined the forum to take part in the latest Design Challenge, so mostly been posting in there. But I decided to take a look outside that section and just realized how huge this forum is.

Also just realized that this is the first Photoshop / Design forum that I've ever been a member of, so hope to be a bit more active here as well.

A bit about me...

One of my great passions is in business, marketing and entrepreneurship. I previously owned a successful marketing and business consultancy. I grew tired of it, retired out of that, and have currently jumped to the field of art and design, which is another one of my great passions.

I hope to develop a new full-time career in art and design, just like most of you guys here are already doing.

I really enjoyed reading about Colin's journey on the About Page, and found it inspiring. Hopefully I can be just as amazing with Photoshop one day in the future. Well, hopefully...

Cheers!

welcome to the cafe daniel
    www.somethingdesign.net | Graphic Design resources

Thank you mhc1001

Above the ground Under the stars Between the wind
    Hi.....
    Dawn

Yes sir, welcome this is the only forum for me too from whitch I'm a member....

Welcome to the Cafe my friend.

Thank you for the warm welcome, Dawn, Hermie and Jering.

Nice to meet you guys.