Thread: Just got my first tablet!!

Just got my first tablet!!

I bought it used and it just came in the mail today! I am super excited to give it a shot and see how it can help in effecting my work!

I got a Wacom Bamboo Pen CTL-460

Only played with it a little but already love it! did some small touch ups in an illustration I was coloring for someone... and written my signature a couple dozen times... It is freaky weird having this much control! =) can't wait to get used to it and use it as an actual tool in my art =)

.... Now ... if only I could drawl

Congrats on your tablet. It's such a better experience isn't it

Yes it is a much different experience, so much more precise, and this is with a cheap small pad. It's only just under 6" X 3.5", but I wanted to try and see if the tablets were worth it.. If I can do this much with a cheap pad wondering how much more I can get done with the better ones =).

Thinking about picking up your video on Wacom Tablets to see if I can get the most out of this thing.

.... Now ... if only I could drawl[/QUOTE]

never late to start, tablets are like Macs once you have it, you never go back!, well, i still use the tablets mouse but, if i wont have a digital pen, ill kill myself or go to rehab, hehehe!

Dansk freelance grafiker
    Hey Guys..

I got one Pen and touch as present, and I love drawing, but its not the same as drawing on paper.
    My quastion is, if there are soe tutorials how to get the feeling of it? Or should i just practice and practice?