Thread: Edit needed on Passport Photo

Edit needed on Passport Photo

Hi

I need to go get my passport renewed the day I get home from offshore and I don't think I'll have time to make a new passport photo.

Could anyone do me a massive favour and edit the photo attached so that I can use it for my British passport? Change the background, remove the hand on my shoulder and make me face the camera a bit more ect. I would really appreciate it and I'll paypal someone some money for a beer if they leave there address.

http://i528.photobucket.com/albums/d...h/SL700478.jpg

Thanks

Richard
    madbomber1@gmail.com

Richard, Welcome to the café as a first time poster.

Asking a person to Photoshop a given uploaded photo to fit the current British passport standards, ASAP today, with hours of Photoshop changes, in exchange for “I'll paypal someone some money for a beer” is a bit over the top don’t you think?

I say this in a kind matter:
    Go to ‘Plan B’ - better time manage and get a passport compliant current photo taken of yourself.

Kathryn
    Last edited by KRB; 08-15-2011 at 05:37 PM.

I never meant it to sound rude or insistent. I meant it more along the lines of humour.

At the moment I'm working 14 hours a day under an oil rig. I get home and Drive 3 hours to get my passport done on a one day service. To top it all off I just bought a Macbook Pro before I came out here and have to Photoshop on it or I would have tried myself.

I did a search and thought this looked a good forum to start to learn some good editing techniques for when I get a minute to get my machine up and running. Sorry if you took the post not in the humour it was meant.

Rich

Richard, welcome again to the café.

If you are here to learn Photoshop, you are in the right place!
    Learning Photoshop is quite a very long journey.
    Many members here at the cafe are caring and willing to help.

For asking specific questions:
    There is a “newbie area” to get you started.

Also Colin “bossman” has posted many freebie tutorials.
    Colin also has DVD for sale to help you with your journey.

Hope this helps.

Kathryn