Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DC10 Finalists

Well another year has passed and another contest here at the Cafe is just finishing up. Congrats to everyone. I really enjoy this once a year competition and all those involved...along with a few who I get to bounce ideas off. Thanks Colin, Phunk, Avi and sponsors...another great one!
    Randy

[Edited on 2/10/2010 by RandyToons]

Many thanx to Colin, Avi, and Phunk for such an inspirational contest. It is an honor to be selected among such talent and creativity. Congratulations to all the finalists as well as all the other participants who submitted entries. It could not have been an easy decision.

Much fun!

Barrista
    Congrats to all and thanks for another great contest!

A big congrats to all the finalists and big thanks to Colin, Phunk, Avi and sponsors!

Regular
    Woo! Made the finals! So many great entries! Congrats to all the finalists! Good luck!

Regular
    Although disappointed, a big congrats to those that did make the finals. There were certainly a lot of great entries. I am already excited for, and looking forward to next years contest, where I am determined to make the cut.

Again, congrats to everyone for a job well done. And a special congratulations to the finalists, good luck!

Congrats to everyone and I'm honored to be a finalist.
    Thanks to Colin and the other judge's Phunk, Avi and the sponsors!

Originally posted by TheSecret
    hmmm...does Photoshop CS4 have a Sheep City Tool that I don't know about? or March of the Ants? am I missing something here?
    thought it was meant to be a photoshop tool in the rules?
    Marching ants is the name given to the little moving dashes when a selection is made. The tag line on sheep city is "a black and white history" That's 2 tools from Photoshop

Regular
    as a tag line to the head line thats not in the title...its a tag line...lol
    and the marching ants the little moving dashes are not what the tool is called but a effect that a tool makes...lol...get your facts right Colin...lol

As the designer of March of the Ants, I took a little creative license, but was careful to still state the tool in the tag line of the title - A MARQUEE event...MARQUEE

get it...Marquee tool = selection = "marching ants"

Part of the contest was to be creative, so please don't be so upset. I really didn't avert the rules. Simply enjoy. This is supposed to be fun. Be happy for me and the others.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast