Originally posted by pthought
"our mission is to give freedom to sellers in selling their home with fermium service."
You might get further if you left the pseudo company jargon at the door and just came out and said what you were really doing.
YOUR mission is to strike it rich with a website but you don't know design. What you need is a gullible partner who will benefit IF this project takes off. But since statistics clearly show that these types of "startups" almost NEVER go anywhere, I'll give you advice to get what you are looking for.
1. If there is no WE, just say ME.
2. Raise some money.
3. Don't ask for FREE help if your FREE service charges $500 a pop.
4. Don't treat designers like we are unintelligent.
5. If you're serious about business, then take the design and marketing serious.
6. Do a cost analysis for the services you are asking for and consider if you should be on a message board asking for free services.
Just some thoughts.