Thread: The Gradient Effect...much better than the butterfly effect!

Hybrid View

Decaf

The Gradient Effect...much better than the butterfly effect!

Hi,

This was created by me in photoshop, the photo used was taken by me with the model's permission for usage.

The tool used in the making of this cover was the gradient tool, which was used two times to create the colourful spread.

I would have put a DVD logo somewhere to let the reader know that this is indeed a DVD.

Decaf
    I didn't notice in the requirements for the contest that it said we have to have a DVD logo anywhere, i thought it was just the size that had to be the same, nothing else specific to DVD's.

I had gone through your post. The Image that you have created was really excellent. My friend used to ;create such images using butterfly effect. I heard through my friend that that it makes difficult to accurately predict whether more than a few days in the gradient effect and By the Butterfly effect we may also design different images by making the best ideas to make perfect forecasts, although there still is much potential for improvement. Could you please provide some more attachments regarding the topic that the Gradient effect is better than the Butterfly effect? Thanks in advance.

toronto search engine marketing
    toronto iphone developers