Thread: Some of my recent photo manipulations

Barrista

Some of my recent photo manipulations

Hello all, I just wanted to show some of my most recent photo manipulations.

Wow, really awesome work here.

Personally I like the last one, but thats because I like Egyptian themes as it is. One day I hope to visit Egypt actually.

but overall they are great manipulations, of course your style is still evident too

Matt

Barrista
    Hello Ryuneo, you did a good job in all your images:
    1- I do not think you need the three seals overlapping the ship (This is your idea and I respect it, I give only my personal opinion) The image looks great!

2- I love the colors... nice image too!

3- I love the presentation in this one. Nice blending and placing of objects. Colors are awsome!

4- Egyptian art is also my favorite subject. Again, colors work well, and the image itself looks good! Congratulations!

Sorry I did not see the first image..... Now, I was able to open it..... good image too.....!

[Edited on 4/15/2008 by George55]

Barrista
    wow very nice!!

Designer of Life
    wow!

I'm impressed Ryan..

you made me wanna switch photoshop on. I'm still buried 60 feets under my books.

Barrista
    Beautiful manips!
    I'm feeling inspired... which I haven't in a long time.
    thanks.

Note to Colin: I feel a Staff Pick coming on...

Yowza! Excellent work, Sir! Although I wonder about what looks like a South African Zulu warrior getting lost in an east Asian jungle in illo number 4!

I think I agree with George's comment about the 3 seals.

Corker!

By the way, seeing the wolf in number 1 makes me chuckle as I've just finished an illo for a client with wolves in it. I'll be posting it soonish.

[Edited on 4/16/2008 by dogtrombone]

Barrista
    Thank you Matt, George, W@rtistic, Elaine, Emm and Barry for your kind comments and feedback.

A lot of people say that they like the Egyptian theme composite, I am going to try and do more of these. My idea behind the Egyptian theme was a lover bringing her partner back from the afterlife.

George, you are right about the seals. I think I will ditch these and replace them with a floating iceberg :-)

Elaine having a break from Photoshop can only be a good thing, I find it makes me hungry to try new techniques after getting ideas from all sorts of places. Keep digging through those books, you know you will be a super intelligent in the end :-)

Thanks Emm, I am happy that you feel I have inspired you, looking forward to seeing some of the your inspired work posted soon.

Thanks Barry for your kind comments. With regards to the Zulu warrior, let's just say that he got a little lost! It doesn't matter anyway because he is running to his death as the gods have summoned him...

Really looking forward to seeing your wolf design Barry, I am sure it will be fantastic as all your work you post on the cafe is.

I really wish I could do photo manipulation half as well as you Ryan. You alway impress me.

I may just be your biggest fan