i cant get flash banner to show on the net
okay so i have my flash .swf banner exported put it into my webpage via dreamweaver. then i put the swf into my site htdocs and uploaded the page. its directed to the right place and it should not have any problems being viewed, however it does show. it just has a black box where it should be... i dont understand it! someone people help!
Usually when a flash banner isn't appearing there a couple of common issues.
1) ActiveX isn't activated in the browser
2) You don't have the most recent Flash Player
3) The swf file is corrupt
4) The swf file is not in the correct directory
5) The swf file is not set to auto play
6) Your host server is not set right.
Hope that helps.
Do you have the scripts folder loaded?
There is usually an js file that embeds the swf
fotodog - all of that is correct
Kiwicolin- that was the problem, so i fixed the banner. however now i cant add multiple swf files to one page. it shows the originally flash (banner) but not the others. what do i have to change on the code?