qestions on a effect
ok I have always wanted to know how this effect was done as I run a sign shop and work with vinyl and every thing has to be done in vector so I can send it to a plotter. If i can take someones pic and do this to it I can then make it into a shape.
your thanks in advance
I believe you need Adobe Streamline to achieve that effect in a vector format.
I can trace it once i get it to that point .. just need to know how to make a raster image look like that
To me it looks like that was done with the trace tool in CorwlDraw, also if it was made for a plotter it was done in Corel because corel goes good when it come to plotting
actually that is part of a custom shape package from the adome site
1) Open Image
2) Desaturate Image
3) Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Levels
4) When the Levels dialogue opens just hit okay
5) Layer>New Adjustment Layer>Brightness/Contrast
6) Crank the Contrast to 99 or 100
7) Open back up the Levels Layer, and play with the grey point until you have the detail you want
That'll get you a good start anyways...