Thread: Need help creating a software box!

Hybrid View

Need help creating a software box!

Hello, I am in urgent need of help. I've been trying to follow this tutorial http://tutorialblog.org/create-a-software-box/ but since I'm completely inartistic and have zero Photoshop experience, I am curious if someone could point me to a "dumbed" down version?

I need to do this today (actually, yesterday)! If anyone is willing to help me or better yet, do if for me (I'd even pay a small fee $20(?)) I be grateful.

While Iím sure Iíll be refreshing this page every 30 seconds waiting for a response, I can also be contacted: mdbutler71 @ Comcast (dot) com or yahoo messenger tortfeasor428

Designer of Life
    do u need only the box render or the box with the pictures etc?

Originally posted by rAyVoLvEz
    do u need only the box render or the box with the pictures etc?
    Well, I think I took care of it, but if anyone is interested in creating a better one for me contact me through email. The box can be found at htt://www.tradewithoutemotion.com

Thanks

Decaf
    $20!? wow, that's not much if you're investing into packaging design. Especially for a product that retails for a $140. I'm sure you probably spend at least $20 on dinner...haha

Designer of Life
    Originally posted by lil_buddha
    $20!? wow, that's not much if you're investing into packaging design. Especially for a product that retails for a $140. I'm sure you probably spend at least $20 on dinner...haha
    She's paying for someone to photoshop the box by reading the tutorial for her. Not $20 to create a packaging design.

Anyway, she got her job done by herself and went off