Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your favourite browser??

Mostly Safari, sometimes Firefox.

Designer of Life
    heh i would be happy to switch my vote to FF after discovering that avant is but a nice interface working on IE engine.

Avant scares me.. and where is the love for Lynx?

Internet Explorer

Origineel gepost door rAyVoLvEz
    heh i would be happy to switch my vote to FF after discovering that avant is but a nice interface working on IE engine.

He ray - I downloaded it because you liked it so much!! Than i looked at my new design and saw the same error in avant (with my affiliates page). In FF the affiliates are in the middle of the page, in IE there not!!

Barrista
    Originally posted by kiwicolin
    Safari and Firefox

I use safari until it finds a page it doesn't support, then I switch to Firefox
    I do essentially the exact same thing. When I was selling my old iMac, however, the company requested that an Apple Tech come over and test the machine (it must've cost them an extra 30% to do it, so I'm not really sure why they did it). Anyways, he gave me this "Safari Debugger 2.8" that supposedly helps with Safari's compatibility. Can't really comment of whether it's been working or pages are becoming more and more Safari compatible. Regardless, I always have it running.

Designer of Life
    Originally posted by mkeefe
    Avant scares me.. and where is the love for Lynx?
    Love for Lynx... only when I have to do testing for disability..

But surfing, it has to be FF now. Bye Avant!!!

posted on 6/29/2007 at 16:16

Quote:
    Origineel gepost door rAyVoLvEz

He ray - I downloaded it because you liked it so much!! Than i looked at my new design and saw the same error in avant (with my affiliates page). In FF the affiliates are in the middle of the page, in IE there not!!
    Why does Avant have to be so pretty yet so IE?!!!! Ok i know now, Avant will be my new IE.. So IE testing through Avant.. I just cant seem to not love Avant for its beauty...

I have to say FF, but I do like Safari a lot. If the Mac was my primary computer, it would be Safari all the way.

I have no love for Microsoft, but IE7 may be the best browser they ever made. It still has it's quirks, but it's getting better.

Barrista
    firefox is winning, but its a surprise (at least for me) cos safari is near...

i didnt know it was that popular... but i guess its almost cos its a good mac web browser right? so all mac users vote it.. is that it?

I am on 3 macs, and I voted Firefox.. but only because Lynx isn't an option. haha

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast