Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game for another week...

Barrista

Game for another week...

hey guys!
    hey jusu, i was just wondering if we can delay this week's game, thats cos im really busy with school tasks...
    I was thinking, maybe u could still do ur image this week, and then i do this and the other week's one next week, this means ill only submit this week's image next week, and i will submit next week one on the next week too, and then it will work cool for the future, can it be done?

im really sorry to put u in this situation jusu...

ok, if u accept, next week ill have double-trouble...hehe...

tell me what ya think...

chears!

Regular
    why dont u have substitute?

Barrista
    maquit or whatever can take his palce lol ill find out the name

Barrista
    marthiq thats who

Lol ... Hi Paradox, no problem in substituting depending on the date I am currently battling Elaine though

Sorry for butting in on this thread, just was to clarify my user name it is "Marthig" (last letter is a "g" as in George ) but you may call me Martha.

Barrista
    lol nice to meet u lol first time weve talked, you are allowed to do 2 at the same time and i didnt reilze ray had set you up in the leauge, erm PM i would sub for ya but if its drawing and stuff then ill leave it lol cheers

Nice meeting you too Paradox. It is not clear to me if you still would like me to subs for PM if it is necessary ?

Like I said have no problem in substituting, and if there is nothing against it in the rules, again, OK by me

BTW do I have to vote too ? and/or Can I vote ?

Originally posted by Marthig
    Nice meeting you too Paradox. It is not clear to me if you still would like me to subs for PM if it is necessary ?

Like I said have no problem in substituting, and if there is nothing against it in the rules, again, OK by me

BTW do I have to vote too ? and/or Can I vote ?
    Yes you have to vote always when you are subbing someone, but you cant vote your own battles. Yes you can sub for more than one person, if there is no other available.

Barrista
    i wasnt forcing you 2 sub for PM, i was jsut takin into concideration (cant spell) that you wanted to be in the league.

cheers

Originally posted by PM
    hey guys!
    hey jusu, i was just wondering if we can delay this week's game, thats cos im really busy with school tasks...
    I was thinking, maybe u could still do ur image this week, and then i do this and the other week's one next week, this means ill only submit this week's image next week, and i will submit next week one on the next week too, and then it will work cool for the future, can it be done?

im really sorry to put u in this situation jusu...

ok, if u accept, next week ill have double-trouble...hehe...

tell me what ya think...

chears!
    Yes i think its possible, but its something i dont prefer, because it makes too much delays in the league if there is many players extending their submit days. Maybe you can submit your work at saturday or sunday?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast