tutorial request - Big Bang
I have to make an effect that looks like a 'Big Bang' in flash (that's the best) if not, then photoshop...
Please, i really need this, itx for my coursework ....
Well you should have posted some "big bang" pics to atleast let us know how it really looks like...
Try searching for "explosion" on good-tutorials.com
Anyway I'm gonna google for some and see what I can come up with...
I got this pic from google, i know itx not very clear n sharp but i fink if it can be made like as if it is coming forward, it wud be great. It would be like going into the center...
[Edited on 8/30/2005 by canis lupus]
Looks kinda like the firework tutorial I did a while back (just repeat it in the same space four or five times).
Here's the tutorial.
1) Establish your sky. I have a whack of sky gradients, so it's pretty easy. Do this however you like.
2) Make a New Layer
3) Get a large, soft brush and set the opacity to 1% and the brush mode to dissolve. Using white, dab on some pixels.
4) Duplicate the layer. Wedge a layer of black between the dot layers. Merge the top layer (the duplicate) down onto the black.
5) Radial Blur: Zoom at some obscene amount
6) Auto levels
8) Set to lighten, screen, or colour dodge and lower the opacity.
9) On Layer 1 (the first dots layer), add noise, gaussian, make sure monochomatic is checked off. Crank it up to 30% or higher.
10) Add an outer glow
[Edited on 8/30/2005 by Phil_The_Rodent]