Thread: heres another 1024x768

Regular
    wow, you sure do like these wallpapers dont you!!! nice scratched out effct although this ones a bit plain.

yeah i realli like being able to change my desktop depending on my mood ... and i like ot make my own instead of getting others ... its a great way to learn new techniques so i figure i may aswell share em

Regular
    lol. yer if ya enjoy it then what more can ya ask for. i can never find the creativity to keep making now desktops. i envy you

all ways very nice. got an aim name? sure would like to talk to you.

you can IM me on AIM at the same name as my posting name here dmas0n the 0 is a zero not a capital o and here is a slight revision to spice it up a little

http://www.geocities.com/dmas0n/timewarpred.txt

Regular
    d-

As usual, your wallpaper is very good! I don't know if you meant to do this, but just off to the right of center, there is a pair of eyes (or at least they look like eyes). Did you do that on purpose? That is kinda mysterious and I like it. I like the little hidden things in art. Have you ever seen Rain's little piggy? He/she hides it all over the place.

[Edited on 11-9-2002 by Scorp]

[Edited on 11-9-2002 by Scorp]

i see what you mean and no its not intentional .... just the luck of randomness i suppose and unfortunately i havent noticed the piggy either i suppose i should pay more attention to detail