prolly easy but.....
ok look i know there is a way to do this but i dont know how. i am new to photoshop. i would like to create a transparent 3d text. meaning i want text with pictures in the text but no background if that makes sense.
Would u happen to hav an example?
Like this? http://www.klownin-inc.net/kv4/photo...out/cutout.htm
and I think your avatar is a little to big
[Edited on 2-4-2004 by Unikum]
Yep... dead easy...
1. set the text clour to black.
2. type your text all nice n' big.
3. open an image.
4. press V on the keyboard and hold down SHIFT drag and drop onto original document.
5. make sure that the image just dragged is on top layer and active - click on it to make sure.
6. now, hold down CONTROL and G and the image is inserted into the text!!!
EDIT --> I agree about your sig... also your avatar is too big as well.
sig size = 350 x 80
avatar size = 75 x 75
[Edited on 2-4-04 by Martin]