Thread: MY GRAPHICS AND MOVIES SITE

MY GRAPHICS AND MOVIES SITE

HEY EVERYONE!!!

I just created my new Graphics and Movies site with Flash MX. I used flash for the whole site because I dont want all of my precious graphics stolen. I NEED ALL YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

Be sure to check out the All Movies Section too!

http://www.RBWeb.tk

Barrista

Pretty depressing............

You need a font that works instead of the jaggies I see. Kewl looking screen on the other hand. Nice layout on the site. Good Luck

static

i think the main character of your site is great, but in my opinion its much too static... i think you have to make buttons into your interface, perhaps not in 3d but something which changes on mouseover!
    second thing is: the space between your links on the left and the left border is too big. the lines are nice but i would move the links more left!
    hope i could help you!
    greetz
    hangover

Me again I added some stuff

I took what you guys said, and i changed around my site. Take a look, I added tons of new stuff. Thanks for the tips!

better!

nice to see you changed it!
    another tip:
    let the animation of the hyperlinks play only one time on mouseover, now its playing again and again for me its too hectic! try to change and you'll see...
    and second:
    dont rype the name of your site so often!
    its 3 times on your mainframe, thats too much! in my opinion you should delete the one in the upper right conner and the one above the kinks! change it with some kind of text or something like that!
    anyway your site is kewl!

how do i make it play once

Hey,
    thanks for comments but how do i make it play only once?????

Regular
    Use the 'stop' action on the movieclip. That'll fix it
    Your're off to a good start, only two things: The bg color and the font. A bit too blue for my taste.
    cheers

Jan Oddvar