PDA

View Full Version : Cafe members at PhotoshopWorld

south-canuck
10-03-2003, 01:49 PM
A very successful PhotoshopWorld just wrapped up yestereday. Much fun was had by all (from what attendees were telling me) and it was great to see the new CS officially shown.
Also great to see (briefly) a couple of Cafe members in Miami!!
Hopefully there will be even more next time!

Also check out the free Photoshop CS summits we'll be holding in a few cities. (I wish we could do more in other cities and for internationals...)

http://www.photoshopsummit.com

kiwicolin
10-03-2003, 07:41 PM
Glad to hear things went well Dave!
I will see you at Photoshop World West!

Do you have details yet? I have heard rumors of San Fransisco

K_Phoenix
10-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Toronto, PLEASE! I'm begging! :-)

Phil_The_Rodent
10-03-2003, 08:11 PM
I might do Toronto... :)

south-canuck
10-03-2003, 08:25 PM
No dates confirmed yet, but it definitely looks like San Fran, probably first few days of March - but don't book any flight just yet:D

As for TO, I'd love it too, but chances are slim to none. (On the other hand, we are looking into the possibility of a one day semnar in Toronto...)

e
10-03-2003, 08:31 PM
The West will be in San Fran. I remember seeing the flyer for it.

My first PSW Live was great. All the sessions I attend where filled with great tips! I even went to one sessions by Dave. (maybe two.)

I totally forgot about the Midnight Madness event. I remember about 1:30pm when they gave out the tickets at noon. I went to the booth asking how long did it take to give out all the tickets. She said not long since folks started to line up at 10am!! :o:o

I really enjoyed the PS Wars. The photographer guys rocked!! I should have taken a picture of their work. : darn it!
Scott Kelby and Felix Nelson were paired up and they were pitaful. It was so funny. I laughed and laughed. But it is hard to come up with a comp in under 15 minutes. It can take me hours. :o

I took a red eye flight back home and it just so happened that Russell Brown was also taking a early flight. We both happened to have checked out at the same time. We agreed to share a cab to the airport. I've never known anything about this man until PSW Live. He is very nice and talented. All the teacher were talented and it was great to be surround by so much talent! Now I hope some of it rubbed off on me. lol!!!

K_Phoenix
10-03-2003, 08:52 PM
Phil I'd meet you half way :D I'm in Peterborough! Matter of fact I can sweet my partner and come to see you! :D

[Edited on 10/3/2003 by K_Phoenix]

TechZsue
10-04-2003, 04:28 AM
San Fran??!! That's sweet. I absolutely have to go to that.

actionfx
10-05-2003, 03:39 PM
Man... the West Coast seminar is coming up fast already!

Tsue, Colin, myself... Sounds like the LA conference again... Need to have a Cafe convention at the same time. ;-)

e
10-05-2003, 04:29 PM
I found the flyer regarding the next PSW conf in SanFran.

It's March 1-3, 2004 at the Moscone center.

south-canuck
10-05-2003, 05:23 PM
Like I said, dates are not 100% confirmed - should be soon.
If we can get enough Cafe members there, I will host a little breakfast get-together.

I will post as soon as those dates are firm.

[Edited on 6-10-2003 by south-canuck]

cfire
10-06-2003, 04:30 PM
Hey All, I just got back from PS World East (had to add a couple of days in the Keys;)) and I had a great time too. I highly recommend it to anyone who's never done it. :)

e~Sorry, I missed you. I had an eye out for your shirt on tuesday.

TechZsue
10-07-2003, 01:25 AM
http://www.moscone.com/

select event calendar, March 2004

e
10-07-2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by cfire
e~Sorry, I missed you. I had an eye out for your shirt on tuesday.

no worries. it's actually my fault. it was so cold I had a sweater on the whole time. it was fun though!