View Full Version : My new portfolio
10-14-2009, 03:23 PM
I was wondering if you had time could you please browse through my new portfolio and let me know what you think? I'm just trying to get some feedback from other creatives before it goes live.
Thanks for your time,
My new portfolio (http://www.ryuneo-designs.com)
10-14-2009, 03:36 PM
looks overwhelming ryan,maybe split it by categories...
Some text, something about you maybe...contest, prizes,
your work is amazing
realy like the proyect steps part....
Just my humble opinion amigo....
10-14-2009, 03:37 PM
I really like the design and feel. For the piece, "Night on the town," you have a type error. You wrote, "Nighr on the town." I thought that the section detailing the steps was a nice touch. Have you considered adding mouse overs or anything to the selection process?
Overall, excellent work. :notworthy
10-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Really nice work Ryan. Work is top class, as usual.
- More breathing room would be better
- and as I have said before (and you agreed back then), some text would do good than a full visual site -> for seo concerns and also, it can be quite a bomb in the face to see just all visuals, some directives would always do good.
- mailto:email gets you all the spam, consider a form with recaptcha integrated.
- as for the about page, would be good for a personal touch, your picture and more organised details/contents, instead of just a paragraph of prose, which makes it relatively uninviting to read through.
- Perhaps (but then again I know you do not design/develop for websites), I would think twice about the coding, imageready generated codes are not semantic and there is a need for a more organised structure for content.
For example, it may be good to post up steps/tutorials on how to do a certain piece and in all truth, this is indeed good stuff for people to learn, but it probably shld be in another place and not portfolio.
Keep going, Ry.
[Edited on 10/14/2009 by rAyVoLvEz]
10-16-2009, 02:10 PM
Hey, thanks for the feedback peeps :)
Raul I will put more text on the portfolio page. Cheers davjlee, I am looking into doing some kind of rollover effect to the thumbs.
Cheers Elaine, you have pointed out some interesting changes :) I'm working on my contact form now.
I have considered doing some tuts for the site but I really want to keep this as my portfolio
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.