PDA

View Full Version : Rainbows End

BonOlgirl
02-24-2009, 01:11 AM
I'm not a professional photographer and my camera is just a Kodak Easy Share, but I took this pic on the way home from work tonight and I thought it turned out nice and wanted to share it. Caught the rainbow at just the right moment. Only thing I did to it was a little sponge to the rainbow for a slight saturation.

-Bonnie:)

http://http://i612.photobucket.com/albums/tt210/BonOlgirl/RainbowsEnd.jpg

dave_100_uk2002
02-24-2009, 01:23 AM
Good job Bonnie, nice spot!

Thanks for sharing :)

Politik
02-24-2009, 01:26 AM
Your not a pro? and you only shoot a kodak easyshare?!? This photo is bad by default then :roll, no point in looking

all kidding aside,
Nice work, i like the color in the rainbow and the patch of light. But, more importantly, a very powerful sky

BonOlgirl
02-24-2009, 01:40 AM
Thanks Dave and Politik. :)

RandyToons
02-24-2009, 02:42 AM
Nice! I have always ad a spot for those rainbows. Looks like eastern Washington:)
Randy

rAyVoLvEz
02-24-2009, 08:28 AM
That is pretty sweet, with a lil bit more adjustments in pshop, u would have a picture wall-worthy. For example, I would definitely add a bit more height to the picture so the clouds do not get cropped off at the top left; add bit of fluff to the clouds, and of course whiten it bit more; brighten the land area - make the green nice... etc.

Oh oh. Please keep images width under 700px width to prevent the forum from going out of shape (i.e. keep the forum pretty please!)

[Edited on 2/24/2009 by rAyVoLvEz]

BonOlgirl
02-24-2009, 10:56 AM
RandyToons: On the world scale, it is close to Washington. I'm at Southern Oregon, Northern Calif border.

Elaine: I just might work on this image a little more. Thanks for the input. Oops on the size. Will watch that next time. Was wondering why everything seemed a little squashed.:blush

canon5d
02-24-2009, 02:16 PM
I like the bands of light, dark foreground a strip of light, black clouds, white clouds then the blue, then the color of the rainbow...nice shot.