PDA

View Full Version : hi again after a long time

AckmaN
10-28-2008, 07:58 PM
Hi Colin and everyone else,

After a long absence of not doing work in this field or not having time i'm finally trying to get back to my artistic nature. So i'm sort of back and hope to stay here for a while instead of a short time like last time.

Anyway, Hello my name is Serge and i am a photographer.

dave_100_uk2002
10-28-2008, 08:13 PM
Hi Serge, and Welcome back! :) Glad you have found the urge to go back to your Artistic nature, and look forward to seeing your work. Im Dave and I am currently building my portfolio and getting to grips with web design.

kiwicolin
10-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Hey Acky!!! How are you?

For those of you who don't know, he was our first ever member ;)

AckmaN
10-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Hi Dave, thanks for the welcome :)

Proud to be back Colin!
I worked as IT support for a long time only now i get the time to go out and take pictures and do photoshop. sad to say i lost my touch with photography... but working on getting back. Slowly building a new website up for my old and new portfolio. Got some forums up, and will have monthly challenges there. So excited about that. But enough about me, how the heck are you man? Still making CDs and DVDs and writing books? During the course of my career i have reccomended a lot of your books to a lot of people and must admit i'm a big fan. You are my hero when it comes to photoshop and everything else in general!

dave_100_uk2002
10-28-2008, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by AckmaN
During the course of my career i have reccomended a lot of your books to a lot of people and must admit i'm a big fan. You are my hero when it comes to photoshop and everything else in general!

:blush <--Colin as he reads this lol

AckmaN
10-28-2008, 09:53 PM
No joke Dave, Colin and I both started our forums at the same time. While his career nothing but blossomed since then mine has been closed done and over with for years. And in all honesty I always looked up to Colin because I always wanted to have an artistic job rather then fixing computers. I love my job but i'd rather be photoshoping. So it is safe to say that Colin is my personal hero hahaha.

kiwicolin
10-29-2008, 01:03 AM
he he - funny stuff

mkeefe
10-29-2008, 02:26 AM
First member, wow. Good stuff! Welcome back, its always good to see returning members.. even if I didn't know them personally.

Matt

Kattungen
10-29-2008, 02:53 PM
Hi :)