PDA

View Full Version : PHOTOSHOPCAFE ad "_"

w@rtistic
03-05-2007, 05:57 PM
hmmm why would you "borrow" a design and put the text create dont steel in the piece" while your not follwing the moral of the text....

[Edited on 3/5/2007 by w@rtistic]

scottperezfox
03-05-2007, 06:34 PM
I don't understand why she's blue. The horses are well-done and clearly are the focus of the piece, but her blue skin just confuses me. Of course if she were skin-toned, it would be brown on brown on brown, so you might want to experiment with different background colours.

proverbialthought
03-05-2007, 08:01 PM
I think galloping horses and coffee don't mix well for a cafe. Here's why; although coffee is a pick-me-up; most people drink it in a cafe to relax. The horses coming from her head say "Hurry you work horse, that's what we do here" while her facial expression seems to say "Aaaahhhhh... I'm relaxing in a cafe."

My opinion, someone else might interpret it differently though.

I can see where the mask was placed on the skin to alter the color so that's not that nice but the horses coming from the head, artistically speaking, is very nice and clean.

SnowDog
03-05-2007, 09:48 PM
I hope you got Christophe's permission to use his artwork???

Like w@rtistic I am confused about the message here?

Christophe's original peice can be found here

WARNING there are some NUDE shots on this page.

http://mcstrick.livejournal.com/724835.html

I also think you have wrecked his peice of artwork by colouring the woman in it blue.

SnowDog

[Edited on 3/5/2007 by SnowDog]

MadeULook
03-05-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm sorry but I have to agree with W@rtistic...this man's work is so breathtaking and he's so talented and has spent so much time and energy to create his own vision and nobody should be taking it and altering it in any way.

rAyVoLvEz
03-05-2007, 10:48 PM
i dont think she should have been coloured in blue and although you did credit the original artist, it isnt right to just modify his artwork without his permission..

mike rai
03-06-2007, 08:29 AM
well buddies probably you're right and i'm absolutely wrong this time
i mustn't mess with such an artist art i've ruined't i've deleted't and yes i'm sorry
by the way i'm working on britney spears heavey weight championship you'll see't soon hehe shall i ask her permission? :lol

SnowDog: i've already posted chris gilbert work in general topic u can check't out there if u have any doubt
thanx guys for ur c&c and consider't not happend and it won't happen again!