PDA

View Full Version : noise ninja batch action woes

washer
02-20-2007, 06:48 AM
im trying to make a batch action to remove the noise from a whole set of wrestling pictures i took this weekend and have run into some trouble.

my first problem is the save dialogs, after the save step in the action, a dialog comes up asking what quality of jpeg i want to save. how do i include that in the action or get rid of it so the action can keep going?

the second problem is with noise ninja. in the action, noise ninja keeps using the [previous profile] on every image. how do i make the action re-profile each image so it removes the noise better?

im new here, but does anyone have any experience or help on this?

thanks a ton,
washer

rAyVoLvEz
02-20-2007, 10:01 AM
1st question, just set a suitable quality and your action will follow this quality for all the images..

2nd question.. I have no idea whats noise ninja, but, this is what you do, before you hit the noise step, insert a stop to the action. then you do the adjustments manually..

[Edited on 2/20/2007 by rAyVoLvEz]

washer
02-20-2007, 03:51 PM
thanks for the reply. i fixed the noise ninja problem but the save is still and issue. i tried turning on the override and tried to save in another folder, but the dialog kept coming up, forcing me to hit ok. i thought there was a preference somewhere to skip this jpeg save question window altogether but can not find it now. this batch has about 200 shots in it and i could use this action over and over to save a ton of time if i can just set it to go. i might need to note that i am using the cs3 beta.
thanks for the help