PDA

View Full Version : Supernal Metal Music & Metal

mike rai
02-16-2007, 12:37 PM
hey everyone i saw a thread talking about metal some of them have a good taste and some of them are really crap such as lot of commercial bands which i do hate and never to hear about'm for ex: Metallica for me only 2 albums and one song only in the black album and then everything is a crap i'm not into that style of music at all
i'm into supernal black metal music and underground extreme black metal ... only 2 or three band's name i can give coz i'm not selfish or i don't want u to think wrong about't here's the names:

The True Black Dawn
Archgoat
Maniac Butcher
Umm... sorry i cann't give more!

Hermie
02-16-2007, 01:33 PM
Thank god there are more bands to like. If there were only 3 bands to listen to it was really boaring.

Not everybody has the same taste and calling someone "crap" because he/ she is listen to (for example) Metallica is bad. There's a lot of war and terrorisme in this world and this is one way to start things like that.

'nuff sad

mike rai
02-16-2007, 03:42 PM
as u like Hermie but be sure the new metal scene are absolutely CRAP and the listeners which they call them selves into metal and listen to bands like Metallica or cradle of filth or craft or Dimmu Borgir or Immortal or Opeth after 1998, and lots of commercial,etc..... i call'm metal KIDOS and know nuthin about what real metal is! (underground stay always underground) and listeners to such a commercial bands WILL NEVER EVER KNOW WHAT'S REAL METAL MEANS EVEN IF THEY'RE ANCIANT LISTNERS!!!

[Edited on 2/16/2007 by mike rai]

rAyVoLvEz
02-16-2007, 04:23 PM
we need a fire extinguisher in here.. when metal hits with metals, there's sparks and sparks could fire..

each to his own i say.. i'm not metal inclined though..

mike rai
02-16-2007, 04:51 PM
i have a question if Moderators or adminstrators can do me this lil favour can you remove this thread completley i'm really sorry i knew it's gonna happen like that wish i didn't write anything about metal!

Elaine by the way girls are out of Metal so i don't give an advise to discuss about't (Real UNDERGROUND BLACK METAL RULES) :cheers

PM
02-16-2007, 05:40 PM
did i heard Metal?... :D

i have to say:
yes, the more commercial metal bands sometimes get lost and make what i like to call Pop Metal... but its metal too... just another wave..

yes, i like raw metal too, but not very much death or black metal, cos i do care much about the singers, some black metal singers have a good voice, but others dont...

what i most like is Epic, Power and Folk metal!!

DragonForce, Rhapsody of Fire, Wuthering Heights, Hammerfall and Freedom Call are my election bands...!!

chears!!
yeah metal rules!!

:cheers

PM
02-16-2007, 05:41 PM
and no, girls are not out!
metal is for all! i dont say that girls play metal, but some like to listen to it too...

:cool:

Coke1984
02-16-2007, 08:17 PM
My bands of choice would be Graveworm (Black metal), Rhapsody (Epic metal, mostly ballads), Vintersorg, Moonsorrow and Ensiferum (Scandinavian metal).

I don't think many of them are widley known, or do I have some followers?