PDA

View Full Version : Me Myself and I

JimG
02-12-2007, 11:55 AM
I did this a couple of summers ago, I see that they are becoming a trend they are fun to do. Kind of makes me want to make it an exercise in the Digital darkroom class.

I call it me myself and I, there is me with the smoke, myself offering the light, and I behind the camera...

http://www.homespunhtml.com/digital_photo_1101it/images/brothers.jpg

PNeal
02-12-2007, 02:03 PM
I'm trying to think of something to say is wrong with it - can't find anything :)

You could do without the text, but I'm just nit-picking.

Oh... Smoking is bad for you - That's what my mom keeps telling me.

rAyVoLvEz
02-12-2007, 02:20 PM
I'm anti-smoking. Dead big cross to smoking.

Nice work though. Yes u can do without the text.

jusu
02-12-2007, 02:36 PM
Yes Jim you have to stop smoking, this is no smoking area:D yep but excellent photo:cheers

w@rtistic
02-12-2007, 03:44 PM
hehe nice.

Josh
02-12-2007, 03:49 PM
nice nice...btw jim...what happened to the bamboo thingy u did last time...issit completed yet? gonna check on it :)

PM
02-12-2007, 04:01 PM
haha, very good!

:cheers

d4o2
02-12-2007, 05:26 PM
really nice, very natural !

arieck
02-12-2007, 06:26 PM
wow, its cool...:notworthy

mike rai
02-12-2007, 06:34 PM
well done jim but the one while ofeering a lighter should be nearer to the cig! :cheers

check up my hubble bubble (Hookah) contest2 hope you like't
C&C here is welcome :)

elemento
02-13-2007, 12:00 AM
nice, nice, nice....this is popilar as far as i can see....jeje...

buck_buck_1
02-13-2007, 12:03 AM
i have to agree with the rest. no to text, but the rest is great

ranjit_nepal
02-13-2007, 04:04 AM
nice trendy job!

Dharken
02-13-2007, 09:00 AM
cool, nice one :D

ps. nice camping chair/s :D

JimG
02-15-2007, 02:29 AM
Thanks everyone. ;)

PNeal your mom is right smoking is bad for you (and me) In fact of all the things I have done in my life smoking is by far the single worse thing that I ever could have started and the hardest thing I can think of to quit doing. One of these days I may quit, then again maybe not.

Rayvolvez. . . I've been smoking since well for a very long time, long before you were born in fact, just one of those things that used to be really cool sort of like body piercings are today. :P

JuJu. . . This can not possibly be a non-smoking forum, I would have been tossed out on my keester long ago. Or maybe that's why they keep me back here in this sealed off cubicle with all of the vent fans.

PM, d4o2, arieck . . . Thank you for the cudo's

Mike, trying to hold that lighter in the right place was and remains the biggest challenge in this image, one of these days I will redo the image using a measuring tape and a yard stick to get the alignment correct. Speaking of smoking I did see the Hookah. . . one can only speculate on what others might be smoking.

elemento, thanks for looking I am glad you liked it and look forward to yours.

Dharken, thanks but as far as the trend goes this is one that I did about two years ago.

Once again, thanks to one and all, your comments and suggestions are all appreciated and respected.

rAyVoLvEz
02-15-2007, 03:59 AM
Not to open a can of worms here.. but smokers usually fails to consider the health of others who ended up being their passive smokers and the passive smokers breathe in much more toxic and poison than the smokers themselves.. So while you enjoy, the people around you suffer..

A habit can be broken, if u try hard enough.

Enough of my offtopic.

PNeal
02-15-2007, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by JimG
One of these days I may quit, then again maybe not.

I've been saying the exact same thing to myself for years Jim ;)
I gave up the booze (and some other substances)... We all have our vices.

Anyway, I can't wait to see an updated version :)

fotodog
02-16-2007, 10:00 PM
once again, late to the party.

Nice manip, buddy!!

Very clean. I'd like to see you do more of these.
Pouring a beer
opening a door
chauffering the other around

:)