PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 Announcement Thread



jusu
01-28-2007, 05:17 PM
Games

PNeal v loky
ranjit_nepal v Hermie
fotodog v uk2usadaz
paradox v Hrc
jusu v Padiq
Martha v Solo
JME v joe roe
Hannu v Josh
rayvolvez v PM

Best of luck and creative inspiration

:cheers

paradox
01-28-2007, 07:33 PM
has any one got a t-shirt template?

PM
01-28-2007, 07:34 PM
wow, finally im with El Ray!!!

wooo... cant wait to see what u gonna choose!!

:x

paradox
01-28-2007, 08:38 PM
Hi,

Create a Rock T-shirt - must include picture of a band and use brushes to blending and other stuff.

this is a t-shirt templete which i found but it isnt great so if you have a differnt one post it up and ill use what you use ?

cheers

Hrc
01-28-2007, 09:23 PM
I have this one from ray`s t-shirt contest:
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/hrcM/tshirt1.jpg

and this one i done myself ( but to look realistic ), so you choose
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/hrcM/tshirt.png

So must i make up band or must be exsisting band.:cheers

paradox
01-28-2007, 09:39 PM
use ur t-shirt more reilistic lol erm an exicting band.

Hrc
01-28-2007, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by paradox
use ur t-shirt more reilistic lol erm an exicting band.

So we use the second one.Ok.

paradox
01-28-2007, 10:44 PM
yes your one ! lol looks gd dude

rAyVoLvEz
01-29-2007, 12:32 AM
i will post it later tonight pm..

i din expect that i to have two homegrounds back to back when i'm at my busiest stage at school..

PNeal
01-29-2007, 04:12 AM
PNeal vs loky

Theme: 100% Photoshop Illustration

Subject: 1950's toy ray gun

Description/Instructions:
Think back to the day's of Buck Rogers and cheesy space movies :)

ranjit_nepal
01-29-2007, 05:46 AM
ranjit_nepal vs Hermie

Hi Hermie! :)

Theme: 100% Photoshop Illustration
Subject: Moble Phone
Description/Instruction: take any mobile picture you like and draw the same. post the reference picture with entry.

jusu
01-29-2007, 06:50 AM
Theme: Photomanipulation

Subject: Game

Description/Instructions: Lets do our works around the theme Game. It can be whatever game, like pc game or political game, human relations game etc. Add some word or words to the word " game " and make your work around it. It can be an ad for tv or sport channel, or book cover or dvd cover or whatever you like to do. So this is an open topic and i would like to engourage free flow of imagination

I wish you lots of creative mind:cheers

[Edited on 1/29/2007 by jusu]

[Edited on 1/29/2007 by jusu]

Hermie
01-29-2007, 07:51 AM
ok ranjit BUT i can't draw...... I make it look like i did, is that ok too?

JMe
01-29-2007, 08:26 AM
Im a bit stuck for ideas this week so il copy Pneal and Ranjit's theme :x.


JMe vs joe roe


Theme: 100% Photoshop Illustration

Subject: PC Speakers

Description/Instructions:
100% Ps Computer speakers/speaker. Any style you like!

rAyVoLvEz
01-29-2007, 12:58 PM
rayvolvez versus pm

Subject : Advertisement Billboard For Photoshop in your chosen time period (DC7)

Theme : Real World

Instructions : 750 x 215 Pixels at 72ppi
Basically, this is a prelude to DC7 for me to practise my skills.


Are you ok with it, PM?

Hannu
01-29-2007, 01:50 PM
Make a cd cover for a heavy metal band called Trigger (any similarities with actual bands and artists are purely co-incidential :lol)

600x600 front
600x600 back
don't worry about the rest.

It's their first album, You can decide the title. The cd contains at least six songs (take in consideration, when making the back cover). And since it's their first album, You may also consider a longer lasting theme for the future albums also (You can present Your ideas in a separate pic, if necessary).

And the most important rule: play and have fun!


So APPENDIX:

Theme: Graphic design
Subject: CD-cover, f&b
Instructions: Look above, and again, have fun!

[Edited on 1/29/2007 by Hannu]

Josh
01-29-2007, 02:10 PM
that sounds interesting. Looking forward to it...:cheers

PM
01-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by rAyVoLvEz
rayvolvez versus pm

Subject : Advertisement Billboard For Photoshop in your chosen time period (DC7)

Theme : Real World

Instructions : 750 x 215 Pixels at 72ppi
Basically, this is a prelude to DC7 for me to practise my skills.


Are you ok with it, PM?

mmm, sorry, can u explain better what i have to do? cos my technical english is not very good...
for what i searched, billboard is kinda an announcement, so i suppose that its kinda poster advertising photoshop right?
now that DC7 i dont make any idea of what that is...

:blush
sorry for my noobishness...

:cheers

rAyVoLvEz
01-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by PM
mmm, sorry, can u explain better what i have to do? cos my technical english is not very good...
for what i searched, billboard is kinda an announcement, so i suppose that its kinda poster advertising photoshop right?
now that DC7 i dont make any idea of what that is...

:blush
sorry for my noobishness...

:cheers

ok, billboard is a BIG board u see outdoor, where advertisement go on it..

DC7 is the cafe's Design Challenge 7 : http://www.photoshopcafe.com/contests/contest-7.htm

I'm taking this chance against u as a warm up before my entries to DC7 :P

uk2usadaz
01-31-2007, 01:01 AM
Where's the Dog!

rAyVoLvEz
01-31-2007, 03:37 AM
the dog is somewhere.. i jus dropped him an u2u..

lol i din realised that another clash of the titans is up.. Greg versus Daz

ranjit_nepal
01-31-2007, 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Hermie
ok ranjit BUT i can't draw...... I make it look like i did, is that ok too?

Do your best Hearmi. Ir's all for learning actually, you can improve or learn drawing skills.

Good Luck

fotodog
01-31-2007, 02:33 PM
Sorry Daz,
Got caught up with work and the kdis this week.

So how's this sound.

The theme is to create a splash/title graphic for a video game. The video game is titled "[your username] Photoshop Overlord"

Think of this as the graphic you see in the gaming mags and the first detailed screen of a game and possibly the front cover of the DVD.

normal sizes apply.

Marthig
01-31-2007, 07:12 PM
My turn to appologize to Solo I am with lots of things going in my mind and almost forget that I am supposed to set some rules.

OK let's make a playing card (poker type) as original as possible without deviating too much from the traditional format (see example I made below). I am including below some links to see some illustrations of what I mean.
Could be a "figure" (king, queen, jack Joker, etc.) or any of the numbers and also any suit. Only one but as realistic as possible.

You can make your card larger than the normal playing card but just keep it proportionate to their original size. (approx 250 px wide x 400px high ) and of course as per the forum rules about resolution

its a 100% pshop battle to draw/create a playing card, reference pic can be used but not in final product I include a card I made for another forum as an example.

http://www.whytraveltofrance.com/images/frenchdeckofcards.jpg

http://images.victoriantrading.com/store/catalogimages/22w/22w34.jpg

This is an image of a 4 of hearts from a Civil War times deck (http://www.guntheranderson.com/cards/aug97/civil4h1.gif)

These are all examples, the card could be anyone you chose.

As usual please let me know if it is not clear either posting here or by a U2U . Good luck !
:D ;)



[Edited on 1/31/2007 by Marthig]

[Edited on 2/1/2007 by Marthig]

[Edited on 2/1/2007 by Marthig]

[Edited on 2/1/2007 by Marthig]

[Edited on 2/1/2007 by Marthig]

[Edited on 2/1/2007 by Marthig]

Marthig
02-12-2007, 01:53 AM
I think there is some sort of "paradox" here that has nothing to do with our fellow member. I voted already at JMe/Joe Roe's thread as sub to Slots, now I am also teamed with Joe Roe against PNeal subbing Loki who has not voted so ... what do I do? Obviously Joe can't vote there I suppose ? :roll:o:lol

rAyVoLvEz
02-12-2007, 01:57 AM
i think we will jus ask loky to vote.. he can still vote i guess..

jusu
02-12-2007, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by rAyVoLvEz
i think we will jus ask loky to vote.. he can still vote i guess..

Yes loky can vote:)

therealmrbob
02-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Marthig
My turn to appologize to Solo I am with lots of things going in my mind and almost forget that I am supposed to set some rules.

OK let's make a playing card (poker type) as original as possible without deviating too much from the traditional format (see example I made below). I am including below some links to see some illustrations of what I mean.
Could be a "figure" (king, queen, jack Joker, etc.) or any of the numbers and also any suit. Only one but as realistic as possible.

You can make your card larger than the normal playing card but just keep it proportionate to their original size. (approx 250 px wide x 400px high ) and of course as per the forum rules about resolution

its a 100% pshop battle to draw/create a playing card, reference pic can be used but not in final product I include a card I made for another forum as an example.

http://www.whytraveltofrance.com/images/frenchdeckofcards.jpg

http://images.victoriantrading.com/store/catalogimages/22w/22w34.jpg

This is an image of a 4 of hearts from a Civil War times deck (http://www.guntheranderson.com/cards/aug97/civil4h1.gif)

These are all examples, the card could be anyone you chose.

As usual please let me know if it is not clear either posting here or by a U2U . Good luck !
:D ;)



[Edited on 1/31/2007 by Marthig]

[Edited on 2/1/2007 by Marthig]

[Edited on 2/1/2007 by Marthig]

[Edited on 2/1/2007 by Marthig]

[Edited on 2/1/2007 by Marthig]

[Edited on 2/1/2007 by Marthig]

dang lol yur gonna destroy me 0_0 lol i well itl be fun :D

rAyVoLvEz
02-20-2007, 12:13 AM
therealmrbob, u will join us in week 9, not this.. this is over..

Tomsm
01-20-2014, 12:13 PM
Make a cd cover for a heavy metal band called Trigger (any similarities with actual bands and artists are purely co-incidential :lol)
600x600 front
600x600 back
don't worry about the rest.
[Edited on 1/29/2007 by Hannu]

So, too, would like to add that you can use the cd label software (http://www.ronyasoft.com/products/cd-dvd-label-maker/en/) to print these labels to work out the correct image size and a good seal on the drive