View Full Version : my website again - need CRITIC ! - [WIP]
11-01-2002, 04:33 PM
yeah...like seen on the ez-board...
gimme your c&c pls.
here´s a jpg of the layout:
••• www.schemo-design.de/PICS/layout05.jpg •••
11-01-2002, 04:35 PM
love it :)
11-01-2002, 04:47 PM
Ok gr0by I know how much you like thorough inspections so here goes.
1) The right table with your pic and the thumbs looks wrong with the little block of grey showing on the right. Maybe stretch your image so it covers that section?
2) The header I really like, I like the colours, the shapes and the fact it has so much going but isn't in anyway busy.
3) Your logo with the text I think could do with being raised a few pixels. maybe 5 or 10 as the small text seems to be hidden by the mouse, which I think is exceptional.
4) I personally feel the border around it is too thick. It kinda distracts from the rest of the layout.
5) The italic rectangles look "tacked on" as an afterthought. Like you said "I like but I need something here, ah that'll do". I can't honestly think what needs to go or could go there I just feel that the current items don't fit in with the rest of it.
I hope you don't think I am putting your design down or anything as I think it is really well designed and great looking. I know how you like to recieve intense ...no wrong word ....umm ...a critical analysis (yeah that'll do) of your work and I do too as it helps you learn what people like and dislike.
11-01-2002, 04:47 PM
thx, yohul !
LINK ---> http://www.schemo-design.de/PICS/layout05.jpg
and here is an older version in html:
11-01-2002, 04:51 PM
THX for the detailed analysis ;) !
i´ll work on that.
seems like all of you don't like the bottom ;)
11-01-2002, 04:55 PM
That's the word! Cheers gr0by.
11-01-2002, 04:56 PM
Again I say, I like it gr0by
11-01-2002, 04:57 PM
schemo, whats happening, I have filled you in over a DA on how i feel. Good job cannot wait til its finished.
11-01-2002, 05:35 PM
i'm not going to critique my teacher lol :notworthy
11-01-2002, 05:38 PM
11-01-2002, 06:24 PM
Nice work groby, looking good :)
11-01-2002, 06:42 PM
I like it a lot and I like the first one you had showed, the one cappy thought had santa claus in the corner. The only thing I think would look better is maybe a little shadow along the inside,left and top on the header don't know why but it seems like too much white.
I can't wait to see it done.
Good work as usual!
11-02-2002, 04:28 PM
thx for the input ppl !
i´ll keep you informed on how it goes on.
11-02-2002, 04:48 PM
Maybe it was the old cafe where i responded before........I am not fond of the bottom but I think that it is important to keep.............it defines and gives your site recognition as well as famaliarity.................you know, like MacDonalds Golden Arches.........I am serious groby.......keep it because it is different and good or bad comments it has been recognized and could be a signature design for your site. I hope I am not confusing the issue but I think you understand where I am going..........kewl work groby, but I miss santa:)
11-02-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Cappy you know, like MacDonalds Golden Arches Better let McDonalds know about this. :D
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.0 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.