PDA

View Full Version : site layout

becker513
07-21-2004, 06:00 AM
this is a site i made about 6 or 7 months ago, for a freelance design firm a friend of mine and i were going to start up. I dont think it was the final version that i did, but its the most recent i could find. comments?

oh btw the idea behind the name is part of an inside joke and part of "brainstorm"...when i designed the logo, i based it around the symbol for a hurricane that is shown on weather maps.

let me know if you can see the image or not, ive been having trouble keeping pictures that i post up for some odd reason...

http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/becker513/bs_layout.jpg

Science
07-21-2004, 06:21 AM
Looks pretty cool, trying to think of some things to help you out with the design, but can't really find anything to change. I know it is just a layout, but maybe through in some Lorem Ipsum or something just to show how text will look inside.

Is there going to be text in both boxes or text and images? The logo is sweet, and ties in well with the rest of the design. I like the picture in the right corner too.

Theres my 2 cents.

John Hughes
07-21-2004, 11:40 AM
I would loose as many bevels as possible - my 2, but I've yet to see a bevel that improves a piece. It's a fabulous layout, and the colours work wonderfully, bu the bevels are cramping your style.